Information gathered from our clothing and surroundings can be used to stimulate our activity, encourage our training and tell us more about ourselves and our relationship to our environment.
- We are developing Trackwall, an interactive wall to encourage activity in children. Similar to a climbing wall or dance floor mat, it will have games projected on to it to encourage children to reach and move.
- Trackwall can also be used for sports training purposes, e.g. to improve a tennis or squash serve, or to improve accuracy with a football or rugby kick
- InfiSoles will also encourage activity, e.g. for walking football, a new sport aimed at less agile people, to tell the difference between a walking and running gait
- InfiSoles could also be used by professional athletes and their coaches, recording gait and performance
- We are also in discussion with interactive gym developers, as data could be generated from exercise mats, gym equipment eg. benches, or treadmills