As we age, we wish to be looked after with dignity. Infi-tex offer several ways of staying in touch with our elderly loved ones without invading their privacy.
- InfiSoles – a simple tracker within the shoe could show activity around the house or could issue an alarm
- Clothing eg. Smart jackets, emergency phones
- Digital Wellbeing – We are working on a project to place our technology within flooring underlay, where it could sense that the inhabitant was standing or had fallen over, unable to contact help
- Specialist Seating – We are working on a project to replace remote controls in a chair armrest with Softswitch button strips
- Bedding & Upholstery – Sensors could be placed into bedsheets or mattresses for a bedbound person, to monitor development of pressure sores and alert the carer.
Back to blog
Empowering you to innovate
ready to get started?